COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND COOKIES
There are two main types of cookies:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that expire at the end of a browser session (when you leave the site). Session cookies allow the website to recognize you as you navigate between pages during a single browser session and allow you to use the website most efficiently.
- Persistent cookies: In contrast to session cookies, persistent cookies are stored on your equipment between browsing sessions until expiration or deletion. They enable the website to “recognize” you upon your return.
We may use session cookies to:
- Help us maintain security and verify your details as you use our website.
We may use persistent cookies to
- Collect and compile anonymous, aggregated information for statistical and evaluation purposes to help us understand how users use the website and help us improve our website.
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. However, you have the ability to disable cookies if you wish, generally through changing your internet browser settings.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The information Parkway Preserve collects is used to comprehensively understand your needs and interests, and permit Parkway Preserve to deliver a more consistent and personalized experience. For example, Parkway Preserve may use your information to:
- communicate with you about products and services;
- provide service and support;
- update you about new services;
- provide personalized promotional offers;
- select content to be communicated to you; and
- contact you for market research regarding Parkway Preserve’s services.
Your information may be aggregated with other clients’ information on a purely non-identifiable basis to understand how our products and services are used.
POLICY ON SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
Parkway Preserve will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others. Parkway Preserve may share personal information with companies working on our behalf and Parkway Preserve affiliate entities for the purposes detailed above. In any such cases, however, we require that the companies or entities adhere to privacy standards and policies at least as restrictive as those Parkway Preserve has in place.
Circumstances may arise, whether for strategic or other business reasons, in which Parkway Preserve decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize businesses in various countries. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal information to prospective or actual purchasers, or, conversely, the receipt of such personal information from sellers. It is Parkway Preserve’s established practice to seek appropriate protection for all personal information in advance of any such transaction.
We may make use of your information when we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to: (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or legitimate governmental request, (b) detect, prevent, or otherwise address suspected fraud, security or technical issues, (c) enforce any applicable Terms and Conditions, including investigation of potential violations thereof, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Parkway Preserve its users or the general public as required or permitted by law.
ACCESS TO AND ACCURACY OF YOUR INFORMATION
Parkway Preserve strives to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. Toward this goal we may utilize various technologies, management processes and policies. As part of our overall data accuracy initiative, Parkway Preserve provides you with reasonable access to your personal information so you may review and correct your information if needed. To safeguard your privacy and security, we may verify your identity through various means, such as by requiring a password and user ID, before granting access to your data, if applicable. We ask that you update your information as and when it changes so any information used to serve you remains as accurate as possible.
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
Parkway Preserve values your trust and takes it seriously. To prevent unauthorized access and disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of your information, Parkway Preserve utilizes industry standard physical, technical and administrative procedures to safeguard any personal information we may collect.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We value your opinions and suggestions. Please email us with any questions or concerns at email@example.com